Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, February 6, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Which Way?’
Day 1: Psalm 32:8“The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’”
Day 2: Psalm 16:11“You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence."
Day 3: Psalm 37:5“Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.”
Day 4: Proverbs 3:6“Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
Day 5: Psalm 23:3“He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.”
Day 6: Psalm 37:23“The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives."
Day 7: Isaiah 48:17“This is what the Lord says – your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow.’”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment