Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It is Time To Live

This past Sunday, I spoke on proudly proclaiming the Gospels, the Good News, and to do so with the power and strength afforded us by the Armour of God. Put on the Armour of God first thing in the morning and pray. Pray for your family, pray for your government, pray for your pastors, pray for your neighbour regardless of race, religion or creed because we are all God’s children. Do not be afraid to pray for others; lift them up before God. Pray for yourself as well, let Him into the conversation and rejoice that He is a loving and compassionate Father.

It is time to live, to live in the fullness of God. Do not be afraid to thank God for the good things in your life and to ask for help with the challenges. Take hope in His Word:

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”
Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Heb 13:5-8

I do not know what tomorrow may bring, I have no power to change the past but, with the Armour of God firmly in place and the Holy Spirit having taken up residence in my heart, I can confidently stand in front of one or a thousand in this moment of time and proudly proclaim that Christ is King!

May God bless you all richly!
Pastor Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment