Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, February 27, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Is God near?’
Day 1: Psalm 145:18 – “The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth.”
Day 2: 1 Corinthians 3:16 – “Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?"
Day 3: John 14:18 – “No, I will not abandon you as orphans – I will come to you.”
Day 4: Ephesians 2:22 – “Through him you Gentiles are also being made part of this dwelling where God lives by his Spirit.”
Day 5: Leviticus 26:12 – “I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people.”
Day 6: Acts 17:27, 28 – “His purpose was for the nations to seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him – though he is not far from any one of us. For in him we live and move and exist. As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’”
Day 7: Psalm 139:7-12 – “I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night – but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment