Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, May 29, 2017

Peters Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Blessings Will Overtake You’
Day 1: Philippians 4:19“And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”
Day 2: James 1:17“Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow."
Day 3: Psalm 1:1-3“Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.”
Day 4: Psalm 23:1-4“The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.”
Day 5: Psalm 138:7“Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me.”
Day 6: 2 Corinthians 9:8“And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.”
Day 7: Jeremiah 17:7, 8“But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment