Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘When We Pray’
Day 1: Micah 7:7BELIEVE“As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.”
Day 2: Psalm 5:3EXPECT“Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly."
Day 3: Psalm 103:5, 6HOPE“He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.”
Day 4: Proverbs 3:5, 6TRUST – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
Day 5: Psalm 37:7, 8RESIST FRETTING – “Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper – it only leads to harm.”
Day 6: Psalm 31:24TAKE COURAGE“So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!”
Day 7: Lamentations 3:22, 23EXPERIENCE HIS GOODNESS“The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment