Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Peters Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Feeling Frustrated’
Day 1: John 10:33“They replied, ‘We’re stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God.’”
Day 2: Galatians 6:9“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up."
Day 3: Isaiah 41:10“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Day 4: Joshua 1:9“This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Day 5: 1 Peter 5:6, 7“So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.”
Day 6: Proverbs 3:6“Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
Day 7: Matthew 11:28, 29“Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment