Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Hurting?’
Day 1: Psalm 116:1, 2“I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!”
Day 2: Psalm 119:49, 50“Remember your promise to me; it is my only hope. Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles. "
Day 3: Psalm 46:1“God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
Day 4: Joshua 1:9“This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Day 5: Deuteronomy 31:8“Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Day 6: Psalm 34:18“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.”
Day 7: Psalm 27:13, 14“Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment