Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Monday in the Mountains

I have been asked on numerous occasions "what do you guys do on Mondays?" Have you ever looked out to the horizon and wondered what lies just beyond the next hill? On Monday mornings we load up the quads, go as far west as the road allows and then off-load the rigs and travel just over the next hill. On this day, we ended up at this rustic trappers cabin that was nestled in the trees and overlooked a beautiful meadow. We have been past this way a few times and I never knew it was there but one of the crew knew the way and guided us to this treasure. Here we took time to look around, share stories from our past and we came away a little richer for the experience.

So often we are in such a hurry to get to the next appointment or the next task that we forget to stop and share an in an experience or even share a treasure from our own lives with those around us. This day one of our group shared with us and we are richer for it.

God has shared a treasure with each of us; His Perfect Love. Jesus came to us and shared the love of God as He walked among us. Jesus was and is our greatest guide, He has shared everything with us and rejoices as we enjoy His gifts. His perfect love is with us at all times and when we stop for long enough to witness His gifts, that is when we are truly blessed.

I stand outside my home and wonder just what is over the next hill, what is on the other side of the mountain. One day, my travels will lead me to the top of the hill and I will see glory and my Father in Heaven will be there waiting for me with open arms and a new journey will begin but until then, I will share these wonderful and beautiful experiences and messages with friends and family.

May you have a wonderful and blessed week.

Be sure to watch us on live on Facebook this coming Sunday. Look for me, Todd MacDonald, on Facebook.

Shalom

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment