Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, July 16, 2018

When We Finally Get Him


As I write this, I am on the eve of returning to work after some vacation time. Each week that I write this column, my intent is to encourage everyone to seek, find, accept and bathe in God’s presence. I cannot help but want to share Him with the readers each week. I have lost count as to the number of people who stop me and share that they read these messages. I am humbled, and surprised when the most unexpected sources of thanks come my way. God writes every one of these, and like many others who share this space, I am only used to put into print, what He wants us to share. You see, Jesus comes into all of our lives, not just a selected few. It is only when we ask Him in and accept Him, that we see His presence. When we ask, and pray with sincerity to God, we can expect to be saturated by Him daily.

What really gets my juices flowing is when someone finally gets God. It could be through the agonizing process of a health issue, a major surgery, an emotional roller coaster due to relationship issues or whatever. When any one shares with me, or you, that God has impacted their lives, and acknowledges Him, let’s agree to believe He is smiling. Most of the time, we will not immediately see how He works, or puts the pieces in place for us. That being said, it is important not to be fooled into connecting any dots in the human, because how He fits everything, is totally different than our understanding. When we give God all the glory, and credit for good things in our life, we know that He will keep us close to Him. Matthew 10:32 NIV, Jesus tells us “Whoever acknowledgeme before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven”.

As good as it is to let others know that God has made a profound difference in our lives, it is more important to give all praise and honor to Him. With every challenge, thank Him, and with every breakthrough, praise Him. When this becomes the norm in your daily living, then you too will know that you are understanding more, what He has in store for you. In other words, you’re finally getting God. That, my friends, in itself will be that aha moment we all want.

Mike Shindruk
www.mastershandministry.blogspot.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment