Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, July 16, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘When We Mourn’
Day 1: Psalm 34:18 – “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.”
Day 2: Psalm 147:3 – “He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.”
Day 3: Psalm 119:76 – “Now let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant.”
Day 4: Psalm 73:26 – “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.”
Day 5: Matthew 11:28 – “Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.’”
Day 6: Psalm 22:24 – “For he has not ignored or belittled the suffering of the needy. He has not turned his back on them, but has listened to their cries for help.”
Day 7: Isaiah 51:12 – “I, yes I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear?”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment