Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, July 23, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘When We…’
Day 1: John 14:6need direction – “Jesus told him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.’”
Day 2: Psalm 32:8need guidance – “The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’”
Day 3: Psalm 121:1, 2need help – “I look up to the mountains – does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth!”
Day 4: Psalm 27:14need patience – “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”
Day 5: Isaiah 26:3 – need peace – “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!”
Day 6: John 5:24need assurance – “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.”
Day 7: Philippians 4:19need anything – “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment