Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘He is Thinking of You’ 

Day 1: Psalm 139:15-17 – “You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! 

Day 2: 1 Peter 5:7 – “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 

Day 3: Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’ 

Day 4: Proverbs 19:21 – “You can make many plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail. 

Day 5: Psalm 40:17 – “As for me, since I am poor and needy, let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay. 

Day 6: Psalm 40:5 – “Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. 

Day 7: John 14:2, 3 – “There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 


No comments:

Post a Comment