Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Our All and All 

Day 1: John 6:35 - The Provider – “Jesus replied, ‘I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.’ 

Day 2: John 8:12 - The Truth – “Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.’” 

Day 3: John 10:7-9 - The Way – “... so he explained it to them: “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them. Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. 

Day 4: John 10:11 - The Saviour – “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. 

Day 5: John 11:25, 26 - The Sure Hope – “Jesus told her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?” 

Day 6: John 14:6 - The Fullness – “Jesus told him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.’ 

Day 7: John 15:1-5 - The Source – “’I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me. Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.’ 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 


No comments:

Post a Comment