Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Heart Problems?’
Day 1: Jeremiah 17:9, 10 – “The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? But I, the Lord, search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.”
Day 2: Ezekiel 36:26 – “And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.”
Day 3: Psalm 51:10 – “Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.”
Day 4: proverbs 4:23 – “Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.”
Day 5: Psalm 73:26 – “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.”
Day 6: Psalm 19:14 – “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.”
Day 7: Psalm 90:12 – “Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment