Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Overcoming Fear, Worry and Anxiety’
Day 1: Isaiah 41:10 – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Day 2: Joshua 1:9 – “This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Day 3: Psalm 34:4 – “I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.”
Day 4: Jeremiah 17:7, 8 – “Lord, don’t terrorize me! You alone are my hope in the day of disaster. Bring shame and dismay on all who persecute me, but don’t let me experience shame and dismay. Bring a day of terror on them. Yes, bring double destruction upon them!”
Day 5: Psalm 55:22 – “Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.”
Day 6: 1 Peter 5:6, 7 – “So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.”
Day 7: Isaiah 41:13, 14 – “For I hold you by your right hand – I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you. Though you are a lowly worm, O Jacob, don’t be afraid, people of Israel, for I will help you. I am the Lord, your Redeemer. I am the Holy One of Israel.’”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment