Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Can You Handle The Truth?’
Day 1: John 1:14 – “So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.”
Day 2: John 14:6 – “Jesus told him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.’”
Day 3: Psalm 25:5 – “Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.”
Day 4: John 1:17 – “For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.
Day 5: Philippians 4:8 – “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Day 6: Proverbs 30:5 – “Every word of God proves true. He is a shield to all who come to him for protection.”
Day 7: Psalm 33:4 – “For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment