Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, April 29, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Dealing with Emotions’
Day 1: James 1:19, 20ANGER – “Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires.”
Day 2: Isaiah 41:10STRESS – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Day 3: Matthew 11:28TIRED – “Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.’”
Day 4: Matthew 6:34 ANXIOUS – “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.”
Day 5: Psalm 3:3DOWN – “But you, O Lord, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high.”
Day 6: Psalm 18:2VULNERABLE – “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.”
Day 7: John 14:27SAD – “I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment