Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, April 1, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Holy Spirit’
Day 1: Luke 11:13 – “So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.”
Day 2: 2 Corinthians 3:17 – “For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.”
Day 3: Romans 15:13 – “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Day 4: Galatians 5:22, 23 – “But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!”
Day 5: Romans 8:26 – “And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.”
Day 6: John 14:26 – “But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative – that is, the Holy Spirit – he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.”
Day 7: Ezekiel 36:26, 27 – “And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.  And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment