Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Hope & Wait on God’
Day 1: Isaiah 30:18 – “So the Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help.”
Day 2: Psalm 27:14 – “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”
Day 3: Lamentations 3:25, 26 – “The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.”
Day 4: Hebrews 10:23 – “Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.”
Day 5: Psalm 40:1 – “I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.”
Day 6: Micah 7:7 – “As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.”
Day 7: Psalm 62:5, 6 – “Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment