Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Hurting?’
Day 1: Hebrews 4:16 – “So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.”
Day 2: Psalm 91:16 – “The Lord is known for his justice. The wicked are trapped by their own deeds.”
Day 3: Proverbs 4:20-23 – “My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body. Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.”
Day 4: Psalm 107:20 – “He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death.”
Day 5: John 10:10 – “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”
Day 6: Isaiah 41:10 – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Day 7: Psalm 103:1-5 – “Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment