Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, August 6, 2018

Peter’s Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘We all Need Protecting’
Day 1: Proverbs 18:10 – “The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.”
Day 2: 2 Thessalonians 3:3 – “But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.”
Day 3: Psalm 121:7, 8 – “The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.”
Day 4: Psalm 27:1 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation – so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?”
Day 5: Proverbs 3:24 – “You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly.”
Day 6: Proverbs 1:33 – “But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.”
Day 7: Psalm 4:8 – “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment