Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Fearful???’
Day 1: Proverbs 29:25“Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the Lord means safety.”
Day 2: Psalm 27:1“The Lord is my light and my salvation – so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"
Day 3: Exodus 14:14 – “The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”
Day 4: Psalm 33:18“But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love.”
Day 5: Deuteronomy 31:6“So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Day 6: Proverbs 18:10 – “The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe."
Day 7: 2 Timothy 1:7 – “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”
** Verses taken from the NLT.


No comments:

Post a Comment