Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, September 7, 2020

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 
‘What God Wants You to Know’ 
Day 1: Psalm 139:16, 17 – “You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! 
Day 2: Ephesians 2:10 – “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. 
Day 3: 1 Timothy 2:3, 4 – “This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. 
Day 4: 2 Peter 1:3, 4 – By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires. 
Day 5: John 3:16 – “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 
Day 6: John 14:2, 3 – “There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. 
Day 7: Revelations 21:3, 4 – “I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, ‘Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.’ 
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

No comments:

Post a Comment