Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, September 14, 2020

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Cast It Off and Be Free’ 

Day 1: Galatians 2:20 - SIN NATURE – “My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 

Day 2: Psalm 34:4 - FEAR – “I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. 

Day 3: Ephesians 4:26, 27 - ANGER – “... ‘don’t sin by letting anger control you.’ Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry, for anger gives a foothold to the devil.” 

Day 4: Hebrews 12:15 - BITTERNESS – Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many. 

Day 5: James 3:16, 17 - JEALOUSY – “For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind. But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. 

Day 6: Proverbs 10:12 - HATRED – “Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses. 

Day 7: Proverbs 13:10 - PRIDE – Pride leads to conflict; those who take advice are wise. 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

QUOTE: "A HOT AIR BALLOON WILL NOT RISE UP UNTIL THE WEIGHT IS CAST OFF...  

NEITHER WILL YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment