Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘GOD do you hear me?’
Day 1: 1 John 5:14 – “And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.”
Day 2: Psalm 66:19, 20 – “But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer. Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or withdraw his unfailing love from me.”
Day 3: 1 Peter 3:12 – “The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil.”
Day 4: Proverbs 15:29 – “The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayers of the righteous.”
Day 5: John 14:14 – “Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!”
Day 6: Psalm 17:6 – “I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.”
Day 7: Psalm 86:7 – “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment