Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Peter's Picks

 

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Run Don’t Walk’ 

Day 1: Hebrews 4:16 – “So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.” 

Day 2: Psalm 16:5, 6 – “Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land you have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance!” 

Day 3: Isaiah 40:28, 29 – “Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.” 

Day 4: Psalm 3:3-5 – “But you, O Lord, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain. Interlude. I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the Lord was watching over me.” 

Day 5: Psalm 37:39, 40 – “The Lord rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble. The Lord helps them, rescuing them from the wicked. He saves them, and they find shelter in him.” 

Day 6: Matthew 6:31-33 – “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.” 

Day 7: Psalm 91:4 – “He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment