Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘When You Pray, You Must Believe’ 

Day 1: 1 John 5:14, 15 – “And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.” 

Day 2: Mark 11:24 – “I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.” 

Day 3: Psalm 17:6 – “I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.” 

Day 4: Matthew 7:11 – “So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.” 

Day 5: John 15:7 – “But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!” 

Day 6: Psalm 34:17 – “The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.” 

Day 7: Matthew 18:19, 20 – “'I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.’” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

A DOUBLE MINDED PERSON SHOULD NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM GOD 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment