Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘GOD Says to You: ’
Day 1: Jeremiah 29:11I am for you – “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’”
Day 2: Philippians 4:13I will strengthen you – “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.”
Day 3: Psalm 62:1, 2I will give you rest – “I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.”
Day 4: Jeremiah 33:3 – I will answer you – “Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.”
Day 5: Philippians 4:19I will provide for you – “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”
Day 6: Psalm 121:8I will bless you – “The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.”
Day 7: Psalm 94:14I will not fail you – “The Lord will not reject his people; he will not abandon his special possession.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment