Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Friday, June 14, 2019

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Ever Present Friend’
Day 1: 2 Timothy 4:16, 17 – “The first time I was brought before the judge, no one came with me. Everyone abandoned me. May it not be counted against them. But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death.”
Day 2: Isaiah 43:1 – “But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, ‘Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.’”
Day 3: Matthew 28:20 – “Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Day 4: Psalm 147:3 – “He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.”
Day 5: 1 Samuel 12:22 – “The Lord will not abandon his people, because that would dishonor his great name. For it has pleased the Lord to make you his very own people.”
Day 6: Isaiah 49:16 – “See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands. Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins.”
Day 7: Psalm 73:23-26 – “Yet I still belong to you; you hold my right hand.  You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment