Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Friday, June 14, 2019

Father's Day

Each year in June, we mark Father’s Day with well wishes, cards and gifts. For many, it is a time of celebration, and for others, it is a time of hurt. Some fathers are still with us, and some, have been called home to be with the Lord. Some of us had a loving relationship with our father, and some did not, or perhaps never knew theirs. I would like to tell you that one father is always here, God, our Father in heaven. No one except Jesus, has ever seen His face, yet everyone can know who He is. If you wonder, how can I meet God? Very easy, just speak to Him and ask Him into your life. He hears the cries and prayers of all of us, His children.

He sent Jesus, His Son in flesh, and most precious gift, to live and die among us. This sacrifice was to show His love for us. Jesus dwelled, witnessed, healed and ministered to the scorned, the sick, the poor, and rejected, the lowest of people. This was a true demonstration of unabashed acceptance and love by God. He asks us to believe in Jesus, and He will provide the way to the Father, as told in John 6:37-40NCV.”The Father gives me my people. Every one of them will come to me, and I will always accept them. I came down from heaven to do what God wants me to do, not what I want to do. Here is what the One who sent me wants me to do: I must not lose even one whom God gave me, but I must raise them all on the last day. Those who see the Son and believe in him have eternal life, and I will raise them on the last day. This is what my Father wants.” So you can see that God, our Father has given us the best Father’s Day gift of all.

Today, let Father God, or your father figure know you love him, as he would gladly sacrifice everything for his most precious possession, us his children. A lesson well demonstrated by Our Father, God.

Mike Shindruk
www.mastershandministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment