Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Wait On God’
Day 1: Psalm 27:14 – “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”
Day 2: Psalm 62:5 – “Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.”
Day 3: Psalm 33:20 – “We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield.”
Day 4: Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”
Day 5: Psalm 145:15, 16 – “The eyes of all look to you in hope; you give them their food as they need it. When you open your hand, you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing.”
Day 6: Psalm 130:5 – “I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.”
Day 7: Isaiah 25:9 – “In that day the people will proclaim, ‘This is our God! We trusted in him, and he saved us! This is the Lord, in whom we trusted. Let us rejoice in the salvation he brings!’”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment