Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Nothing Can Come Between Us

Have you ever stopped to realize that nothing can come between you and God? Well, there could be one thing at times, and that’s our selves. There is no need to speak through a mediator, or middle man when having a talk with Jesus. By the mere thought in your spirit, or the whisper of His name, you will have His undivided attention. Everyone does. You can confess and profess to Him in private. He already knows your needs, yet He still wants to hear you speak your dependency on Him. He wishes nothing more than to have us accept His invitation to just sit and chat. I’m sure if our earthly father said, come, let’s sit and talk a while and take time to get to know each other, we would. I can just imagine Jesus saying, come my child let’s sit and let me tell you about my Father.
          
My dad and I used to do this, and there are times when I do the same with my sons and my daughter. I can tell you that there is no greater gift than to sit with your children and just talk, or listen. We learn so much about each other that way. The same holds true about Jesus. We cannot expect to learn about, know, understand, or trust Him if we don’t.
        
Our pastor offered this last Sunday. She encouraged us to greet Jesus every morning as we open our eyes. A simple, good morning, or a thank you for the day you will provide, is a great way to start each day. We have taken her challenge, and I encourage all of those reading this to do the same. The way you begin your day, will dictate how it will end. So, now that you know that nothing can come between you and God, including the ceiling, why not give it a try? Enter into a chat with Jesus whenever you feel like it. He will know it’s you and speak to your heart. John 10:27NCV tell us,” My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me”. Be assured, even if you haven’t spoken to Him in a while, He will still know it’s you, will still listen, and will in His own way, answer. Proof again, that nothing that can come between you and Him.
          
Mike Shindruk

www.mastershandministry.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment