Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Fresh Start’
Day 1: Isaiah 43:18, 19“But forget all that – it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.”
Day 2: Psalm 51:10-12“Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you."
Day 3: Romans 6:4“For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives.”
Day 4: Lamentations 3:22, 23“The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.”
Day 5: Isaiah 44:22“I have swept away your sins like a cloud. I have scattered your offenses like the morning mist. Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free.”
Day 6: Isaiah 40:30, 31“Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."
Day 7: John 15:15“I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment