Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Is GOD listening to ME?’
Day 1: 1 John 5:14“And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.”
Day 2: Psalm 34:17“The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles."
Day 3: Psalm 86:7 – “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.”
Day 4: Psalm 55:17“Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and the Lord hears my voice.”
Day 5: Jeremiah 33:3“Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.”
Day 6: Isaiah 58:9 – “Then when you call, the Lord will answer. ‘Yes, I am here,’ he will quickly reply. Remove the heavy yoke of oppression. Stop pointing your finger and spreading vicious rumors!"
Day 7: 2 Chronicles 7:14 – “Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment