Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Father God’s ways’
Day 1: Isaiah 55:9“For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.”
Day 2: Proverbs 19:21“You can make many plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail."
Day 3: Isaiah 28:29 – “The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is a wonderful teacher, and he gives the farmer great wisdom.”
Day 4: Psalm 143:8“Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.”
Day 5: Proverbs 16:9“We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.”
Day 6: Isaiah 14:24 – “The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has sworn this oath: ‘It will all happen as I have planned. It will be as I have decided.’"
Day 7: Proverbs 16:3 – “Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.”

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment