Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Sure Cure for Heart Trouble’ 

Day 1: Psalm 51:10 – “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” 

Day 2: Psalm 73:26 – “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” 

Day 3: Ezekiel 36:26 – “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.” 

Day 4: Proverbs 17:22 – “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” 

Day 5: Proverbs 3:1, 2 – “My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity.”

Day 6: 1 Peter 3:3, 4 – “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.” 

Day 7: Philippians 4:7 – “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment