Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘How to Have a Great Day - Worship’ 

Day 1: Isaiah 25:1 – “Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.” 

Day 2: Exodus 23:25 – “Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water.” 

Day 3: 1 Chronicles 29:11 – “Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.” 

Day 4: Psalm 63:3, 4 – “Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.” 

Day 5: Psalm 16:2 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.’”

Day 6: Psalm 59:16, 17 – “But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.” 

Day 7: Romans 12:1, 2 – “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God - this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

No comments:

Post a Comment