Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Peter's Picks

 

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Trust - Can You Say Yes and Amen’ 

Day 1: Isaiah 26:3-4 – “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.” 

Day 2: Psalm 9:9, 10 – “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.” 

Day 3: Jeremiah 17:7 – “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.” 

Day 4: Psalm 56:3, 4 – “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise - in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” 

Day 5: Psalm 33:20-22 – “We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you.”

Day 6: Proverbs 29:25 – “Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.” 

Day 7: Psalm 28:7 – “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment