Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘How to Start Your Day’ 

Day 1: Psalm 118:24 – “This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.” 

Day 2: Psalm 5:3 – “Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.” 

Day 3: Psalm 143:8 – “Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.” 

Day 4: Psalm 51:10 – “Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.” 

Day 5: 2 Timothy 1:7 – “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 

Day 6: Psalm 19:14 – “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” 

Day 7: Isaiah 41:10 – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment