Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Walk in Assurance... Psalm 119’ 

Day 1: vs 1, 2 - Walk in Happiness – “Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts.” 

Day 2: vs 6, 7 - Walk without Shame – “Then I will not be ashamed when I compare my life with your commands. As I learn your righteous regulations, I will thank you by living as I should!” 

Day 3: vs 24 - Walk with Good Counsel – “Your laws please me; they give me wise advice.” 

Day 4: vs 28 - Walk in Strength – “I weep with sorrow; encourage me by your word.” 

Day 5: v 43 - Walk in a Sure Hope – “Do not snatch your word of truth from me, for your regulations are my only hope.” 

Day 6: vs 89-91 - Walk in His Promises – “Your eternal word, O Lord, stands firm in heaven. Your faithfulness extends to every generation, as enduring as the earth you created. Your regulations remain true to this day, for everything serves your plans.” 

Day 7: vs 98 - Walk in Wisdom – “Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment