Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, March 30, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Needing Peace of Mind’
Day 1: Isaiah 26:3, 4 – “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.”
Day 2: Deuteronomy 31:8 – “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Day 3: Philippians 4:6 – “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.”
Day 4: John 14:27 – “I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
Day 5: Psalm 145:18, 19 – “The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. He grants the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cries for help and rescues them.”
Day 6: 2 Timothy 1:7 – “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”
Day 7: Psalm 62:1, 2 – “I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment