Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Fear Not’
Day 1: Psalm 5:11 – “But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy.”
Day 2: Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
Day 3: Psalm 57:1 – “Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until the danger passes by.”
Day 4: Psalm 32:7 – “For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. Interlude.”
Day 5: Psalm 16:1 – “Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.”
Day 6: Isaiah 46:4 – “I will be your God throughout your lifetime – until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.”
Day 7: Proverbs 30:5 – “Every word of God proves true. He is a shield to all who come to him for protection.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment