Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Monday, March 23, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Relying on God’
Day 1: Psalm 18:2 – “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.”
Day 2: Psalm 27:13, 14 – “Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”
Day 3: Psalm 37:5 – “Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.”
Day 4: Psalm 55:22 – “Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.”
Day 5: Isaiah 41:13 – “For I hold you by your right hand – I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.’”
Day 6: Proverbs 18:10 – “The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.”
Day 7: Psalm 5:11, 12 – “But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. For you bless the godly, O Lord; you surround them with your shield of love.”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment