Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Are You Willing to be Changed?’ 

Day 1: Romans 12:2 – “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. 

Day 2: Philippians 4:6, 7 – “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 

Day 3: Philippians 2:13 – “For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. 

Day 4: Psalm 32:8-10 – “The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.’ Many sorrows come to the wicked, but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the Lord. 

Day 5: Galatians 2:19, 20 – “For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. So I died to the law – I stopped trying to meet all its requirements – so that I might live for God. My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 

Day 6: Luke 9:23 – “Then he said to the crowd, ‘If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me.’ 

Day 7: Joshua 1:9 – “This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 


No comments:

Post a Comment