Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Peter's Picks

 

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Refreshing’ 

Day 1: Psalm 23:1-3 – “The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.” 

Day 2: Psalm 19:7 – “The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. ” 

Day 3: Acts 3:19 – “Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away.” 

Day 4: Jeremiah 31:25 – “For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing.” 

Day 5: Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” 

Day 6: Matthew 11:28, 29 – “Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” 

Day 7: Revelations 22:17 – “The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come.’ Let anyone who hears this say, ‘Come.’ Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment