Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Peter's Picks

 

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Our God is Healer of Mind, Body, Spirit’ 

Day 1: Isaiah 53:4, 5 – “Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins! But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.” 

Day 2: Jeremiah 33:6 – “Nevertheless, the time will come when I will heal Jerusalem’s wounds and give it prosperity and true peace.” 

Day 3: Proverbs 4:20-22 – “My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body.” 

Day 4: Psalm 107:19-21 – “’Lord, help!’ they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them.” 

Day 5: Matthew 11:28-30 – “Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.’” 

Day 6: Psalm 41:2, 3 – “The Lord protects them and keeps them alive. He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies. The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.” 

Day 7: Psalm 103:2-4 – “Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment