Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘God of Mercy’ 

Day 1: 1 Peter 1:3 – All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation. 

Day 2: Deuteronomy 7:9 – “Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands. 

Day 3: Exodus 34:6 – “The Lord passed in front of Moses, calling out, ‘Yahweh! The Lord! The God of compassion and mercy! I am slow to anger and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.’ 

Day 4: Psalm 145:9 – “The Lord is good to everyone. He showers compassion on all his creation. 

Day 5: Malachi 3:17 – “’They will be my people,’ says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. ‘On the day when I act in judgment, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child.’ 

Day 6: Psalm 23:6 – “Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. 

Day 7: Lamentations 3:22 – “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation 

No comments:

Post a Comment