Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Peter's Picks

 The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘Continued: God is...’ 

Day 1: Colossians 1:16 - CREATOR – “For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.”

Day 2: 2 Corinthians 6:18 - FATHER – “‘I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,’ says the Lord Almighty.” 

Day 3: John 15:14, 15 - FRIEND – “You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.” 

Day 4: Psalm 46:1 - HELPER – “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”

Day 5: Psalm 16:11 - JOY – “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.”

Day 6: Psalm 28:7 - STRENGTH – “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” 

Day 7: Psalm 103:1-5 - RESTORER – “Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment