Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Peter's Picks

The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks 

‘God is...’ 

Day 1: Matthew 1:21 - SAVIOUR – “She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” 

Day 2: Psalm 47:2 - KING – “For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth.” 

Day 3: Psalm 91:9-11 - PROTECTOR – “If you say, ‘The Lord is my refuge,’ and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways...” 

Day 4: Psalm 40:17 - DELIVERER – “But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; you are my God, do not delay.”

Day 5: Philippians 4:7 - PEACE – “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

Day 6: Isaiah 46:4 - SUSTAINER – “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” 

Day 7: 2 Corinthians 9:8 - BLESSER – “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” 

** Verses taken from the New Living Translation

 


No comments:

Post a Comment