Visit our new web page @ www.mainavefellowship.ca

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Peter's Picks


The Perfect 7-day Diet – Peter’s Picks
‘Sure Hope’
Day 1: 1 Peter 1:13 – “So prepare your minds for action and exercise self-control. Put all your hope in the gracious salvation that will come to you when Jesus Christ is revealed to the world.”
Day 2: Psalm 42:11 – “Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again – my Savior and my God!”
Day 3: Psalm 33:18 – “But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love.”
Day 4: Psalm 71:5 – “O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O Lord, from childhood.”
Day 5: 1 Timothy 6:17 – “Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment.”
Day 6: Romans 15:13 – “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Day 7: 1 Peter 1:3 – “All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation…”
** Verses taken from the New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment